- View deposit and loan account information
- Obtain specific check information
- Obtain specific loan payment information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View & print items on your current and previous statements
Online Bill Pay features:
- Pay anyone in the U.S. from your computer
- Make one-time payments or recurring payments
- Track and confirm every payment
- eNotifications – setup text and email alerts to remind you of upcoming payments and when your Bill Pay transactions have been paid.
- eBill – receive your bills electronically
- Payment Calendar – view past, pending and future monthly payments at a glance and even schedule payments and reminders from here
- GiftPay – easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online Bill Pay account
- Save on checks, postage and envelopes every month
To activate eStatements for your account(s), you must first be enrolled in NetTeller. Once you are enrolled in NetTeller, follow the steps below to complete eStatement activation.
- Login to NetTeller.
- Click on the “eStatements” tab at the top.
- Click on “Sign Up/Changes” under the “eStatements” tab.
- Click the box beside each account and document type for which you want to activate eStatements and click the “Save Settings” button.
- Review the Terms and Conditions and click the “I agree” button.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 8.0 or higher to view your eStatements.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader® here.
You can also download our MBC Mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Android Market! Just search “MBC Mobile”, or “Monticello Baking Company” today to get started!
Paying in stores has never been easier:
To pay, just hold your iPhone® near the contact’s reader with your finger on the Touch ID® button. There’s no need to open an app or even wake your display. You don’t even have to look at the screen to know your payment information was successfully sent. A subtle vibration and beep let you know.
Get Started Now:
Adding a Monticello Bank debit card is easy! Just open the Passbook app on your iPhone, then swipe down and tap the plus sign. From there, you can use your device’s camera to enter the card information automatically or you can type it in manually.